Sunday 23 December 2012

Jumping the Gun

Much like everyone else in the booshies community, I couldn't wait to start setting up my account and digging in when the launch started last night.

On my main SL account(which is not LadyLight), I had bought 3 fantasy faire preorders. I decided that it would make sense to set up LadyLight with the flora pack that would be a farmer. My main is going to be a Firey Synthesiser and another alt(or Friend) will be a Watery Concoctionist. Not sure who I might gift my water pack to yet, if at all.

So like everyone else with the FF Preorders, I am missing things. I decided not to open my other one until that is all figured out.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I was missing 2 eggs, a shining pearlessence and had an extra B50. I think I have everything else, but it's hard to tell how much of each food and whatnot we were suppose to have.

I have hatched 4 eggs and have a 5th on the go. They take longer to hatch than I expected. I have been having fun farming and checking out the community market. I don't want to buy eggs or booshies until I have hatched everything I own, so as tempted as I am, still trying to hold off. It's hard! I want a Beefluzla and a Girecko.

No comments:

Post a Comment