Saturday 5 January 2013

Booshies Item Trading

The newest update is out, and with it comes the person to person trading!

I am so glad the days of over priced trades between me and my buds are over, took forever to transfer 30 droppings in sets of 4 sold at 699BB.

So here is some of the types of trades we have been doing, that seem to benefit us so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seed For Food Exchange

An even number of seeds is sent to me, so 2, 4, 6, so on(any amount you want as long as it is an even number). I do them all up in my plots and harvest when the time comes. I keep half of the crop, send you back the other half. I keep all the seeds harvested.

First Come First Serve. Taking 10 people, write a comment on this post if you want to request a spot. Please State what you are holding a spot for(seed for food exchange).

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 droppings for 4 seeds(1 of each kind of seed)


First Come First Serve. Taking 10 people, write a comment on this post if you want to request a spot. Please State what you are holding a spot for(10 dropping exchange).

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Essence for 3 seeds(any kind)


First Come First Serve. Taking 10 people, write a comment on this post if you want to request a spot. Please State what you are holding a spot for(5 essence exchange).

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quest Item Exchanges

1 Mushroom per 1 Seed

You send me seeds, I send you shrooms! Finish those pesky mushroom quests!

1 Raw Shard per bundle of 15 seeds

Pick a type of raw shard and I will try my darnedest to find it for you. Once I do, I will let you know, then you just send on the seeds and once I have those, I send you the shard! Easy Peasey! Keep in mind this these tend to take time to find, and even more so for a specific type. I find the green ones the most, then blue, and lastly red. Red sometime take me up to 4 days to find. Green are multiples daily. This is a one time deal, I will not complete a whole quest for you! So one raw shard per person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you enjoy the experience, I would be happy to make a more permanent arrangement. Keep in mind that it takes time to accumulate the droppings and essence. I am testing with 10 slots, to see how quickly I can service, and to how many clients. Seed to Food production should be a same day service, unless you send me like 50 seeds! haha

If you need any more info, feel free to chat me up in IM. I am sometimes afk for long periods of time with my avi on, so you can alternatively contact me here in comments or by notecard. Just give me a SLT time to contact you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment